- 2.16.2019 Start time 6am EST – 12pm EST
- Private event, Webinar
- Location: Pakistan
Women in Behavior Analysis February 28-March 2nd
- Panel Presentation with Landria Seals Green, SLP-BCBA, Beverly Kirby, BCBA and Suzette Morrison, BCBA
- “Increasing Ethnic Diversity in ABA Leadership and Why It Makes Sense for your Therapy Business”
- Nashville, TN
Presentation PDF download. Please be sure to cite the author’s of this presentation verbally and in written form when utilizing this source in any form.
National Black Association for Speech -Language and Hearing April 4-6
- Session I: Grow Up. Smart Tools to Build and Expand Your Therapy Practice
- Session II: It’s Not Speech, It’s Behavior. Understanding Applied Behavior Analysis and Applying Key Behavior Analytic Concepts in Speech Therapy
Live Webinar, Wednesday April 10th at 10amEST
Moving from Single Specialty to a Multidisciplinary Practice. The Nuts and Bolts of Getting Started in Program Expansion.
This webinar will focus on the nuts and bolts of adding an allied health program and service to your ABA Therapy practice or expanding your current single specialty practice to a multidisciplinary practice. The clinician -owner may be seeking to add multidisciplinary services to support its current families and to maintain stability in a competitive service market.
- Gain an understanding of rehab credentialing process and overall credentialing ‘to do’ list
- Tools for readying your practice for this expansion
- Strategy for recruiting allied health providers and professionals outside of your specialty
- Setting expectations for allied health staff members and outlining productivity
- Documentation standards and review of codes related to ST, OT, and ABA
Live Webinar, April 24, 2019 5:30pm-8:30pm EST
Not the Assessment Tool! It’s about Medical Necessity: Report Writing Workshop for the BCBA
In this climate of medical insurance support of ABA Therapy, it is imperative that the Clinical Leader articulate the need for services in the assessment report and treatment plan. This means that academically based treatment planning is not supportive of medical necessity and will likely result in rejections and hinder authorizations.
This three-hour workshop will guide the BCBA and Clinical Leader toward the diagnostic criteria of autism as the informant of assessment and guide in treatment planning.
- Treatment Planning based upon the diagnostic criteria of autism
- Report writing methodology that support medical necessity
- Review of templates and keywords that signal “academic” and other areas to stay away from in report writing
- How to utilize assessment tool information to support creating client profiles that support medically warranted – insurance authorized treatment
- Align assessment tool information with diagnostic criteria